I do not want to die...
until I have faithfully made the most of my talent
and cultivated the seed that was placed in me
until the last small twig has grown.
[Käthe Kollwitz]

Dienstag, 10. August 2010

20% Shop Discount to all my followers

I am celebrating my new and very first blog!
Best to do so is a follower-shop-discount:
If you follow my blog and purchase anything from my etsy shop in August( 2010) I will grant you 20 % discount on your total order (shipping excluded).
How to get it?
quite simple: just order something from my shop and write a comment on this post with the transaction ID. I will refund you as soon as I see the money has arrived via paypal. Make sure you write the comment when logged in as a follower ;D (not anonymous)!

EXTRA TREAT: If your the lucky first to do so I will put in a free little extra something, yay!

Now have fun peeking at the
shop.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen